Chiropractic care is a complete system of evaluating a persons spine both as a whole as well as segmentally through a spinal exam.
We focus on the functional relationship between the spine and the nervous system. The brain controls and coordinates all function in your body including every cell, tissue, and organ. Chiropractic care and manipulations can restore the position of the spine and re-establish a healthy communication between your spine, brain, and rest of your body.
What you can expect:
- Complete initial exam
- Manual adjustments, Activator adjustments
- Electrical Stimulation – TENS, Interferential Current, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation.
- Corrective exercises – specialized exercises program designed for patients suffering from musculoskeletal impairments, imbalance, and post-rehab concerns
- Patient Education
Massage therapy is recognized as one of the oldest methods of healing, with references in medical texts nearly 4,000 years old. Modern massage therapy focuses on bodywork or somatic therapy. Our staff apply various techniques to the muscular structure and soft tissues of the body that include applying fixed or movable pressure, holding, vibration, rocking, friction, kneading and compression using primarily the hands, although people trained in massage therapy do use other areas of the body, the forearms, elbows or feet.
All of the techniques are used for the benefit of the musculoskeletal, circulatory-lymphatic, nervous, and other systems of the body. In fact, massage therapy positively influences the overall health and well-being of the client.
What you can expect Physical and mental benefits:
- relaxes the whole body
- loosens tight muscles
- relieves tired and aching muscles
- increases flexibility and range of motion
- diminishes chronic pain
- calms the nervous system
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers heart rate
- enhances skin tone
- assists in recovery from injuries and illness
- strengthens the immune system
- reduces tension headaches
- reduces mental stress
- improves concentration
- promotes restful sleep and aids in mental relaxation